Terms & Conditions
Please Read Our Terms and Conditions Before Completing the Online Registration Form
1. Whilst every care is taken of the dogs undergoing swim therapy and in the maintenance of the water & equipment, all dogs enter the pool entirely at their owner’s risk.
2. All swim therapy sessions, including those to be part of an insurance claim, must be paid prior to treatment.
3. Session fees will be charged in full if an appointment is broken or cancelled without 24 hours’ notice.
4. Dogs attending for rehabilitation or weight loss cannot be swum without the prior written authorization of their Veterinary Surgeon.
5. Dogs with infectious or contagious conditions, such as ear, eye or skin infections, gastric upsets, incontinence, open/infected wounds & incisions, kennel cough and so on will not be booked in. Owners are advised to cancel all appointments with at least 24 hours’ notice, until the condition is clear.
6. Bitches in season will not be able to attend sessions until their season has finished.
7. 4 WetPaws reserves the right to refuse entry to the pool, to any dog that is deemed unsuitable for swimming.
8. Owners are requested not to feed their dog for at least 2 hours before attending an appointment, and to ensure that the dog has emptied its bowels before arriving. A toileting area is available. A minimum surcharge of $120.00 will be made for dogs that defecate in the pool, as the pool will have to be closed for decontamination.
9. For the safety of your dog, and other dogs, all dogs must be on a lead before exiting your vehicle and must be on a lead at all times both when entering and exiting the pool room. Only one dog to be in the pool room at a time, unless by prior arrangement.
10. No appointment will be made until 4WetPaws has received your client registration form and the initial visit fee has been banked into our account. Bank details can be found at the bottom of the Fees page.
Please tick the box on the Online Registration Form once the above Terms and Conditions have been read.